Monday, September 19, 2011

Myth Chaser Monday

Sorry I'm late posting this today.  I actually forgot that it was Monday.  :)

For today's myth-chaser trivia, you must do the following to qualify for the prize:
1) answer the question correctly in a comment on this blog.
2) become a follower of my blog if you're not already, and get one of your friends to follow me.
3) post the link to my "official" book trailer on your facebook page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gG7tE5DiDQ&feature=feedwll&list=WL .
4) e-mail me with your address after you've done all the above.

The first one to do all of these correctly, is the winner!

Today's prize is a special treat.  Today I'm giving away a free copy of Possession by Elana Johnson.  I know Elana--she lives near me--and I really like her, so I'm going to do a little pay it forward.


And now, for today's Myth Chaser trivia: Who is the witch that imprisons Rapunzel in her tower in the original Grimm version of the fairy tale? 


Good luck, myth-chasers!

1 comment: