Tuesday, September 20, 2011

And the Winner Is...

Julie Whipple!  Congrats!  And now for well...yesterday's myth chaser trivia: Who was the witch who imprisoned Rapunzel in the original Grimm version of the fairytale?  Dame Gothell.  Yep, just like in the latest Disney version Tangled.  I absolutely adore that show, btw.

Anyway, just thought I'd take the chance and let those who've won Myth Chaser Monday in the past say, five or six weeks, I've been EXTREMELY busy the last month and a half, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten you.  I actually have everyone's prizes lined up on my desk waiting to be mailed out--which I will do tomorrow.  I promise! 

So there you have it, folks!  I'll be back for a book review later on this week, if I can manage to get one read.

No comments:

Post a Comment