Monday, December 1, 2014

The Swoony Awards!

Hello all!

I know I have been MIA again, but there are exciting things afoot at the Clark house these days, and it has required all of my focus the past two months.  Don't worry, I won't be so vague about whats going on around here come January.

That being said, Cedar Fort has alerted me to some exiting news!  Uncovering Cobbogoth has been nominated for a "Swoony Award!"  Voting is open right now, and if you liked my book, you can go vote for it here. Really, I'd be super honored and so very grateful if you took a few minutes out of your crazy December and voted for us.  Right now you can find me at #63. That's up from #196 since yesterday, so Thank you so much to those of you who have already voted!  It would make my Christmas if something wonderful came from all of this.

Anyway, other than that, if I don't make it back here before Christmas, I hope your holidays are very merry and bright!

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment