Monday, August 15, 2011

Blog Extravaganza Schedule!

Sorry I didn't get this up on Friday, but this week has had a few surprises in it.  Anyway, here is the schedule for this coming week.  It's going to be full of fun!

Monday: Myth Chaser Monday!  (Great prize in honor of all the cool stuff happening this week.)

Tuesday: Posting sneak peek of Chapter 1  on my website: www.hannahlclark.com.

Wednesday:  "Free Book" coupon #1 give away. (One lucky winner will receive a coupon for a free, signed copy of my book, redeemable beginning October 19th) 

Thursday: Unavailing of my cover! (Eeeeek!)

Friday: Posting "official" book trailer on youtube...and everywhere else I can manage.  Feel free to help me out, if you like!  :) And "Free Book" coupon #2 give away.  (Another lucky winner will receive a coupon for a free, signed copy of my book, redeemable after my release date!)

Anyway, I hope this week is as fun for all of you as it's going to be for me!  Stick around.



No comments:

Post a Comment