Monday, April 15, 2013

Red Shirt Kids by Bryce Clark

Hey Everyone,

I have some amazing news!  My Brother-in-law, Bryce Clark, (also debut script writer/movie director . . . I know!  We're all very proud of him!) got picked up by a publisher recently with his very first book!  

Red Shirt Kids is a super fun middle grade book about some kids (boys and girls) who come across some pretty cool shirts that give them magical powers.  Sounds great right?  Well it is!  And it also has a bit of sentimental value for my husband and his family; the tale is based on a series of stories my husband's dad used to tell them before bedtime when they were kids. I loved it, and although it is a middle grade reader, I'd recommend it to everybody!

Red Shirt Kids will be released in August from Sourced Media Books, but you can pre-order it from Amazon now!  Here's the link.   And here is the PHENOMENAL cover!!!


















I hope you guys love this book as much as our family does!

1 comment:

  1. Red Shirts is awesome i realy like this thanks for share nice blog.Sale gildan G200

    ReplyDelete