Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Writing Gem #4: Chapter Breaks and Outlining

Here is my next installment of Writing Gems.  (If you'd like to view my first three Gems, you can find them on the left hand side of my blog under my YouTube channel.) This segment is on identifying Chapter Breaks and my own personal Outlining process.  I hope you all find it useful and if there are any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment, and I'll do my best to answer you.
Also, I mention a book in this segment, and I think I got the title of the book a little wrong.  It's called Elements of Writing Fiction: Character and Viewpoint by Orson Scott Card.  It's a good one if you want to get to know your characters a bit better. 

Finally, don't forget the drawing I'm holding for a $25 Amazon gift card.  To find out more about that, you can read my post here.

Thanks for stopping by, guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment