Monday, December 26, 2011

Kindle and Nook Editions




Alright, there is awesomeness happening all around right now.  First off, the kindle edition of Cobbogoth can now be purchased here.  The nook edition will be available in the next 24-48 hours, so if you own a nook you can purchase it here, in the next couple of days.  We are also working on getting the iBook version up for those of you luckies with iPads to purchase. 

Secondly, my new website is up and it truly looks fantastic! Thanks, Bekah! I'm so pleased with it and can't wait for you all to check it out. 

Finally, if you've read Cobbogoth please leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail, because I'd love to hear what you think.  Also, feel free to post an honest review up on amazon, goodreads, or facebook!  I can't wait to hear what you think of my book.
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Hannah, I just finished your book tonight, I read it in 3 days when I could mainly at night as that is when I can get the most peace and quiet. I couldn't put it down!!! It was even more AMAZING than I expected, I want the next book like yesterday, so you better get working on it if you arn't already!! All I can say is I was blown away, and sucked in to the Cobbogothian world~I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rachel! I'm so glad you liked it! Don't worry, I've finished the outline for book 2 and plan to start writing ASAP! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Ebook-land is a beautiful, lush, green and gold land of goodness! So Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete