Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Newsie Tuesdie

It's Newsie Tuesdie, and there are some seriously cool things in the works for next week.  Here is a bullet list of them, so I don't get too long winded:
1) My manuscript will officially be in the hands of the printers.  October is coming so fast!
2) I will officially post a sneak peak of my first chapter on my website for you all to read and get really excited about.  :)
3) I will post my official book trailer here, on my website, facebook, and youtube accounts! 
4) You will all get to see the official unveiling of my entire cover!

EEEEK! I'm exquisitely excited.  As you can see there is a lot of "official" stuff happening next week, which is why I'm "officially" declaring it a blog extravaganza!  Not only will I be giving away multiple Cobbogothian-ish prizes throughout next week, but I will be giving two lucky winners a coupon redeemable for a free, signed copy of my book. 

So, stay tuned!  By Friday, I should have a bit of a schedule for next week's events mapped out for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment