Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Newsie Tuesdie

Hey Everyone!

So I know I'm posting Newsie Tuesdie and it's actually Wednesday, but since I don't usually post on Wednesday, you guys will forgive me, right?  Yesterday was kind of a crazy day. 

As far as news, there isn't a ton, except that my husband just finished up the majority of my "official" book trailer, and I'll be posting that on my youtube channel sometime in August!  It looks fabulous, btw.  Once I get the last few elements to finish it, it's going to be AMAZING!  Truly, I am so impressed with my husband's artistic skills these days.  The funnest part is seeing him as excited about it all as I am.  I mean, he's been excited all along, but this is more of a giddy excitement. 

The other bit of news is that I've seen a more complete version of my cover since I posted my title font, and I must tell you all, it is INCREDIBLE! Seriously, I told you my graphic designer is a genius, but this is truly fantastic--so fantastic, in fact that I've asked her on board for the entire series!  Yep! We had a business call last week and we drew up a rough design agenda for the entire series.  For those of you who don't know, COBBOGOTH has the potential for becoming a 6, most-likely 7 book series.  That's right.  And where I get to call the shots, I'm happy to say that they'll all most likely get written and published.

Now for a bit of bummer news: there were some family obligations that came up with my final editor, and so I didn't get my manuscript back when I planned.  Consequently, I'll be posting the first chapter of COBBOGOTH a little later than I'd hoped.  Probably mid-August, rather than the beginning.  But that's cool!  It means you won't have as long to anticipate the rest of the book--which hopefully you'll all be doing after you read it.  ;)

Anyway, I think that's all the news I have for now, but stay tuned for Thursday's book review!  And thanks to my newest followers:  Amy Lindstrom, Shelby S, Mckenzie, Heather Valerio, SP Sipal, and Jimi Nuttall.  You're all great!

No comments:

Post a Comment