Monday, May 23, 2011

Myth Chaser Monday!

Alright, dear readers, we are back for another round of Myth Chaser Monday Madness! For those of you who didn't read last Monday's post, the way things go is as follows:What I'll do, is post a question concerning one of my favorite myths: urban, ancient, etc, and see if any of you can answer it correctly. I'll of course have the correct answer, so that there will be a winner. And, the winner--the first person to get it right first after having completed the qualifications below--will get a prize! Yay! 
The Prize: The winner will receive their very own (100% unique) Cobbogothian character, such as the ones below handcrafted on a bookmark.  Plus a little something extra this week!  I know!  Exciting, right?

What You Must Do: What you must do to win this fabulous prize, is first, leave a comment with your correct answer to my myth question, and then become a follower on my blog. After that, all you need to do is post my blog address: www.hannieclark.blogspot.com or my website address: www.hannahlclark.com on your facebook, twitter account, or in a blog post. 

p.s. if you don't know the answer off the top of your head, go ahead and look it up.  It's not cheating!  :)

And now for Monday's Myth Chaser riddle: Which Hellenic god was owner of Atlantis?  And which of his sons was made rightful king of the whole island?

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment