Monday, May 19, 2014

The Launch Party!

The launch party was a success!!!  We had a great time and everything came together so beautifully.  There were many incredible people who pitched in to make this such an amazing day!

There were beautiful decorations.

Books sold.

Delicious food to eat catered by the extremely talented Eve Petersen.


Much needed hang-time with the fab and talented illustrator Bekah Shakespear!


Visits and book signing with some of Cobbogoth's earliest fans . . .

And then there was the cake.  Unfortunately, there was so much other way more delicious food there, that the cake got completely forgotten about in the fridge, but it looks lovely, right? ;-)

Here is me and my sisters celebrating afterwards for the success of a GREAT party!

Hugs all around!

There were a lot of people who came together to pull this event off, but I particularly couldn't have done it without these two ladies.  This is me, Eve (sister and food genius), and Bekah (sis, bff, and the genius behind Uncovering Cobbooth's beautiful book illustrations, posters, bookmarks, etc.) So blessed to have these two lovelies in my life.

Most especially, I absolutely couldn't have done any of this without this handsome fellow with me every step of the way.  He has been my greatest fan, my steadiest support, my kindest friend and most loyal, honest,  patient, and fair critic.  I love you with all of my heart, Mikey-ma-main-man! 

It was a fantastic night, and so good to see so many of Cobbogoth's earliest fans turn up!  This has been such a fantastic journey, and it certainly couldn't/wouldn't have happened without those of you who have read and loved, and then helped spread the word about Uncovering Cobbogoth. 

Thank you all so much!  


No comments:

Post a Comment