Friday, March 29, 2013

Draft 1 of The Lemorian Crest is Done!

Hey All,

Sometimes I wish I was a better blogger, but I'm not.  :-(  Sorry!  I just realized that I never posted here about finishing draft 1 of Book 2: The Lemorian Crest.  I'm in the middle of revisions right now.  Its coming along, and so far, I'm VERY happy with it.  Writing a second book is pretty much a million times funner than writing the first.  Just in case any of you were wondering. 

We're still planning on a December release, but it's a "soft" release date--meaning anything can happen between now and then (like maybe I'll miraculously get a phone call from Scholastic saying that they randomly came across a copy of Cobbogoth and LOVED it so much they want to make it into a New York Times Bestseller!)  I know!  Wouldn't that be cool?  But anyway, what I guess I'm really trying to say is that I won't publish TLC until I feel like it's ready, and if that happens to take longer than December, then so be it.  ;-)  But so far, so good. 

Anyway, I hope this news tickles you to your toes!  I'll keep you all updated as I move along in the process.  Thanks for all of your love and support, and for loving Cobbogoth like you have!  It is SO amazing being able to live this life-long dream!


P.S.  If you didn't see the latest news on my Cobbogoth Facebook page, first of all, you should go "like" it here.  That way you won't have to wait for me to post on my blog to get updates. But anyway, we've been doing a free e-book promotion this week--yep, you read right, FREE--and the response has been so AMAZING, that we extended it for two more days--today being the last.  So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you haven't downloaded your copy of Cobbogoth, then . . . I don't know . . . maybe you should or something.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment