Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pinterest


So I just discovered Pinterest, and it is an author's dream!  I have been messing around "pinning" up clips of the things that inspired me while writing Cobbogoth.  For the longest time I've been keeping a sort of Cobbogothian bible, and I will continue to do that, but being able to collect stuff all in one place and not have to go back and find it again later is so AMAZING! 

Anyway, right now I'm just pinning up things that inspired book one, but I think I'll keep doing it for each additional book in the series.  If you want to check it out, here's the link, or you can just click on the red "P" up in the left hand corner to access my boards.  I will give a "spoiler alert" here, though, because I give away a few things in my pins, so you might want to wait until after you've read Cobbogoth to check it out.  That being said, it's kind of a cool thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment