Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Newsie Tuesdie

I'm so sorry I've been MIA for the last week.  My son just started school and my husband had knee surgery, among other things, so I've found myself pretty busy.  But I do have some fun news to share today; I just saw the interior design of my book, and it looks fabulous!  As you all have seen by my amazing cover, I've hired an extremely talented designer to do my book. She has exceeded my expectations once again with the interior, because it is fantastic, and really captures a whole other layer of the story!  I wish I could give you all a sneak peek of this, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait until October when my book finally comes out. 

However, keep your eye out for another chapter sneak peek later this month.  I'll be posting chapter two!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!!! Can't wait to read more. Hope your husband gets better, surgery is no fun :(.

    ReplyDelete